Saturday, January 02, 2010

Scary Pregnancy Dream

I go to sleep feeling nauseated on a Monday night, and when I next awake on Thursday, I'm still in my bed, but I've been to the hospital and back and our baby girl was born via C-Section. Josh hadn't really taken pictures, and I am so disoriented and confused.

I interrogate Josh: Was I coherent? Was I passed out the whole time? How did you know I was in labor? They released me from the hospital after only one day?

From what I can piece together, the baby was born that Tuesday, February 6 (which I think would make the year 2011). I accept the fact that it was a C-Section since I wasn't even lucid, but can't tell if I was passed out the whole time or just blocked everything out.

This scared the crap out of me this morning when I woke up, and physically I don't feel too much better than my dream. Once again I overtaxed myself yesterday, so my belly hurts, my back hurts and my head hurts. A fog of disorientation remains, and I plan on doing nothing today so that my body and mind can recover. Begone creepy dream and your side effects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment