Saturday, September 12, 2009

Monkey Brain

So the Stoop post from below doesn’t really make sense now that I’m calling this blog Monkey Brain. So why Monkey Brain? Someone once told me that Monkey Brain is a term that the Chinese use when talking about Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). And hey, that’s me! I’m a mix of ADD/HD (hyperactive). Usually I’m the quiet dreamy type, but I definitely have my hyper moments. And even if the brain chemistry weren’t there, the toggling back and forth between raising a toddler and growing a new baby is enough to make you feel ADD, am I right Mamas? Not to mention marriage, work, and that never ending pile of laundry.

So this blog may cover a variety of subjects, whatever my ADDled brain may come up with in a given week. I’ll try to give it some structure as time goes on, but for right now, I’m trying to just write and see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment