Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hollywood, here we come!

You may remember my previous post about Josh's erm, Stage Daddiness. Well, maybe he's not so off base after all.

Today, Jacob was pointing into his diaper bag and saying, "Dat's Jay-cob!" over and over again. I was completely baffled, since there were no photos in the bag, and whenever Jacob notes something, no matter how esoteric, he's right. For example, you may be in a store, and he'll shout "Rhino!" even though you are in Trader Joe's, not the African savannah. But then you'll see a tiny rhino on a box of cereal or something and think, holy crap, eagle-eyed Jacob has struck again.

Back to the photo-less diaper bag sitting in my kitchen. "Dat's Jay-cob! Dat's Jay-cob! Dat's Jay-cob!"

I'm stumped.

In walks Daddy to save the day. "Yes, that's Jacob," he says while showing me the tag on a burp cloth in Jacob's bag.

It's the Gerber Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment